Texas Mortgage Refinance Information
Posted On April 22, 2012
Find out if now is the right time to refinance your Texas mortgage! You may be able to get cash back, lower your monthly payments, or reduce the time it takes to pay off your loan. You may also be able to save even more if you use your refinance to pay off credit card or other installment debt, since mortgage interest is usually 100% tax-deductible, and interest on consumer debt is not. Here are some important reasons to consider refinancing:
– Get a lower mortgage rate and reduce interest costs.
– Convert an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed-rate mortgage.
– Consolidate your first and second mortgages into a mortgage with a lower rate.
– Get cash back to pay other debt, home improvements, or any other needs.
The advantages we offer you for your mortgage refinancing needs include:
– Low rates
– Easy online or telephone application with no application fee
– All types of mortgage programs
– Advice from an experienced loan professional
-Refinance loans are often available with no cash out of pocket
Ready to refinance your current mortgage? Apply online or call toll free at 1-866-433-0500 to be pre-approved for the loan you want.
Call or email for information. There is no cost or obligation to see how much you could save! Our office is in Houston and we offer refinance loans anywhere in Texas.