About mirae asset mutual fund
Mirae asset mutual fund came into existence in 1997 with a vision and mission of and dedication to serving the customers, thus, helping them build wealth and strategies for their investment. The presence of mirae asset mutual funds is in 14 countries across 5 continents.
Figuring out the benefits of mirae asset mutual funds. Here:
- Building and nurturing long-term relationships with customers by providing reliable investment strategies.
- Accessing every investment opportunity with total impartiality. The independent decision sets the team apart.
- Globalized network with the focus on every market.
- Believe in the extensive tradition – on the ground and research driven investing.
- Dedicated to providing innovative solutions and products across major ETF, alternative asset classes, and equity fixed income.
About Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip
Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip is an equity mutual fund scheme that was launched by Mirae Asset Mutual Fund. Later on, it was introduced on 1st Jan 2013 to its investors. Currently, the fund is managed by Neelesh Surana. Talking about AUM, it is of INR 9229 Cr & the latest NAV is INR 61.03 (dated as of 19th Dec 2019). The fun growth is rated as moderately high risk. The minimum SIP investment is INR 1000. Exit load of 1% is redeemed within a year.
The objective is to generate income & capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of pre-dominantly investing in Indian equities & equity-related companies. However, the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
|HDFC Bank Ltd||6.92%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||5.98%|
|State Bank of India||4.53%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||3.54%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd||3.47%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||3.27%|
|Max Financial Services Ltd||2.66%|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||2.60%|
How to Invest mirae asset emerging bluechip with Gulaq?
Mirae asset emerging bluechip is an easy investment with Gulaq. With hassle-free and paperless documentation, the summing-up of your investment journey becomes easy.